- Map the organisational environment to support strategic planning - 6 credits
- Develop a customer-focused environment - 5 credits
- Credit risk management - 8 credits
- Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements - 6 credits
- Monitor and review business processes - 3 credits
Leadership and management
- Leading teams - 4 credits
Legal proceedings and insolvency
- Legal proceedings and insolvency - 8 credits
Minimum 10 credits required from this section and learners can include credit from any group, although there are additional requirements to progress to the BA (Hons) Degree in Credit Management.
Optional group B Degree Pathway
Level 5 units
- Financial analysis 8 credits
- Corporate law and partnership 6 credits
- Consumer credit law 6 credits
Optional Group C Other ICM and management units
Level 4 units
- Collections team management 6 credits
- Negotiation and influencing 6 credits
Optional Group D Other credit
Learners can include up to 10 credits from any other legal, business, administration or finance units (Level 4 or above).
 To progress to the BA (Hons) Degree in Credit Management top-up year at Thames Valley University (TVU) learners require a pass grade or exemption from all units in Compulsory Group and Optional Group B - Degree Pathway to gain 60 Level 5 credits. Contact ICM Education for full information about additional requirements.