The essential certification if you work in any area of credit management in law firms and barristers chambers. The program has been developed by the Institute of Credit Management in association with Credit Managment (Law) Ltd.
The programme is designed to improve the performance of people responsible for credit management in law firms and barristers chambers. It caters for a range of learning styles and incorporates a variety of activities including e-learning, workshop attendance (this can be public seminars or in-company) and work based assignments. You can follow the full certificate program or study individual modules without committing to the qualification.
Completion of the 5 modules below can lead to a Certificate in Credit Managment in the Legal Sector
- Information gathering for credit risk assessment in the legal sector
- Credit risk assessment and profiling for the legal sector
- Dispute management for the legal sector
- Fees recovery for the legal sector
- Accounts receivable/sales ledger management for the legal sector
|18 April 2013||Credit Risk Mitigation and Management|
|18 July 2013||Dispute Management|
|17 October 2013||Fees Recovery|
|19 December 2013||Managing the Sales Ledger|
Click here for course overview
Click here for flyer