If you complete any of the following ICM one-day courses, you have the opportunity to carry out an assignment that leads to an ICM Skills Award. It is estimated you will need to allow about 60 hours for the award…
Essential Telephone Collection Techniques - Code S115
Advanced Telephone Collection Techniques - Code S104
Negotiating and Influencing Skills - Code S315
Credit Risk Analysis - Code S185
- Visit our diary of short courses for available dates.
Who will Benefit from this Award?
You and your employer in a number of ways by providing an opportunity to:
* Put into practice what you have learned and demonstrate this to your employer.
* Extend your own learning and raise your performance at work.
* Improve the effectiveness of your role.
* Gain an ICM accredited award and credit towards an ICM Diploma.
On successful completion, you will gain an ICM Award which is worth 3, 6 or 7 credits. 1 credit is equivalent to 10 learning hours. These credits can be put towards an ICM Level 2 or Level 3 Diploma in Credit Management (37 credits).
How to Get Started
* Find a coach to act as your mentor for the assignment. This could be your line manager, a tutor or another person with experience in training or credit management.
* Register with the ICM (unless you are already a member) by telephoning the ICM on 01780 722903.
* Inform the ICM Awarding Body that you intend to work for this award, contact ICM Education on 01780 722909 for advice. They will explain how to get started.
* Arrange a discussion with your coach and start the assignment with the aim of completing it by either January, June or October.
Assessment entry fee £77.00 (applicable for 2013)
ICM registration fee FROM £80.00 (applicable for 2013, subject to change)
Learning Support Service Supervision
The ICM Learning Support Service can arrange for an experienced credit manager to be your coach who will provide advice, check that you have fully completed each section, and verify that the assignment is your own work. The fee for this will be £90 (which gives you 90 minutes of support). Contact the ICM Learning Support Service to arrange a coach on 01780 721271.
|7NI||Negotiating & Influencing||3||6||Assignment|
|7CR||Customer Relations & Cash Collections||3||6||Assignment|
|7BC||Applied Business Communications & Personal Skills||3||7||Assignment|
|7BS||Business Solutions Through Creative Thinking||3||6||Assignment|
|8TM||Collections Team Management||3||6||Assignment|
|7VA||Accounts Preparation and Analysis||3||6||Assignment|
|7CW||Communication in the Business Workplace||3||2||Assignment|
|7TB||Time Management for Business||3||1||Assignment|
|7AP||Credit Application Processing||3||3||Assignment|
|7CR||Credit Risk Assessment||3||3||Assignment|