In association with Wescot.
The major national event for the credit and collections industry looks set to be sold-out in advance, for yet another year, as delegates and sponsors prepare to gather at CCR-interactive and the Credit Excellence Awards Dinner, in association with Wescot.
ICM will have a stand, so please come along and talk to us.
The industry has, once again, rushed to support this year’s event in outstanding numbers as credit professionals continue to value the targeted information and networking opportunities on offer.
Do not miss out on the very last few tickets for this outstanding event on 1 October at Tower Hotel, Central London.
To book your place, please contact Alison Lucas on 01702 341948.
Over the past six years, CCR-interactive has established itself as the leading source of information and networking for senior consumer and commercial credit professionals.
Philip King, Chief Executive of the ICM, will be presenting at the event and his presentation topic is ‘Credit Management is a Profession – don’t sell it short!’. Other speakers in this stream will include:
- Nick King, Group Credit Director, Travis Perkins
- Shakti Tanda, National Accounts Credit Supervisor, Autobar Vending Services UK
- Salima Paul, Associate Professor, Plymouth University
- Joseph McMenamin, Group Credit Manager, Accord Group
- Jonathan Hill, Credit Controller at National Grid
- Martin Kirby, Head of Credit, Adecco Group
This year’s event will allow you to:
- Learn how to take your team’s performance to the next level.
- Understand more about your role as a profit centre.
- Gain fresh insight into what compliance and regulation mean for you.
- Hear from the most experienced professionals how to introduce TCF best practice.
- Develop business partnerships and relationships that will take your work forward.
- Debate with the leaders in your field.
- Develop your key metrics to be relevant today.
The Credit Excellence Awards Dinner
The Credit Excellence Awards, in association with Wescot, have quickly established themselves as real competition in the industry, as applicants compete to win one of only eight awards and to be on a finalists’ shortlist of only three.
The Credit Excellence Awards are the highlight of the evening’s Awards Dinner: with a reception area and dining facilities overlooking Tower Bridge and the River Thames, the Guoman Tower Hotel offers the perfect climax to a day of learning and networking, allowing you to meet and network with your peers in a relaxed environment.
Each year, during the Awards Dinner, we hold a charity auction, which this year will raise money for charity Get Kids Going!. The auction gives you the opportunity to win quality prizes, including sports memorabilia and day-out experiences.
Stephen Kiely, editor of CCR, said: “It is always and extremely exciting time as we prepare for CCR-interactive and the Credit Excellence Awards Dinner. So it is wonderful to see that the industry has, yet again, got behind the event in such numbers.
“This year we have brought new ideas the day, like panel debates and sponsor focal points, but our aim always remains to provide high-quality information and networking opportunities and to showcase some of the most important innovations. This is, clearly hugely important for the industry at a time of great change from both an economic and regulatory perspective.
“The event is now in its seventh year and it is truly remarkable to think that the levels of enthusiasm for the big day seem to grow every year.”
To book your place, please contact Alison Lucas on 01702 341948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.