6th National Consumer Debt Conference, organised with support from the ICM, CSA and Credit Collections & Risk Magazine.
This event will be chaired by Philip King, Chief Executive, Institute of Credit Management.
We are pleased to announce that ICM members can obtain 15% discount. Visit www.uw-debt.net/home and quote the code ICM15 when you register.
This one-day conference is important for all utilities needing cost-effective collection processes in place to help bring consumer debt levels down.
Speakers include senior representatives from: British Gas, Ofgem, Yorkshire Water, EDF, Carphone Warehouse, StepChangeDebt Charity, Southern Water, Ovo Energy, Money Advice Trust, Energy UK and Citizens Advice amongst others.
Key speakers include:
• Phillip King, Chief Executive, Institute of Credit Management
• Joanna Elson, Chief Executive, Money Advice Trust
• Dave D’Arcy, Director of Operations, First Utility
• Brian Jackson, Head of Debt Management, British Gas
• Gary McCready, Finance Director, Carphone Warehouse
• Phil Shaw, Head of Customer Operations, Ovo Energy
• Michelle Simpson, Head of Customer Billing Services, Southern Water
• Get the latest updates on the Retail Market review
• Find out how smart meters will improve pre pay services for customers
• Understand how to assess the latest technology to enable customers to manage their bills more efficiently
• Learn how to identify vulnerable customers and treat customers fairly
• Explore new methods to develop an efficient payment extension and payment arrangement
• Understand how investing in customer segmentation can improve collection and minimise bad debt
• Identify innovative ways to reduce home move churn and outstanding debt
For more information about the event including speakers, agenda, timings and venue please visit www.uw-debt.net.
Contact: Jessica Demos
T: 01342 332016