The ICM Corporate Membership programme is aimed at organisations with a significant number of staff working in credit management and related areas.
Current Corporate Members include: MBNA Bank of America, Travis Perkins, RWE npower, DWP Department for Work and Pensions, Royal Mail, EDF Energy, Verizon, Office Depot, International Personal Finance, Places for People and ABB.
Membership is contracted at organisation level and offers:
- discounts on learning and development
- industry standard qualifications for staff at a lower cost
- setting/reinforcing quality standards
- boosts morale and potentially higher staff retention
- education specialist to recommend pathways
- route to QICM and Centre of Excellence status
- monthly e-newsletter
For further information, contact Peter Collinson – E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: +44 (0)1780 727 273.