ICM Learning Partnerships
- ICM Learning Partnerships are formed to encourage the effective development of work processes.
- A Learning Partnership provides an employer the opportunity to work closely with the ICM in order to review processes and identify training needs. This helps raise performance, improve retention and facilitates the recruitment of high calibre staff.
- The Learning Partnership involves contact with the ICM several times a year, initially to set up and then to review training plans, systems and documentation.
- Work undertaken could support an application for the ‘Investors in People’ award or sector body accreditation. Although partners are not required to document their systems before setting up the partnership, the ICM regards this relationship as embryonic, so that partners work to develop documented and functioning systems over time.
- Quality Standards are awarded to those learning partners whose processes are functioning well.
For further details contact Debbie Tuckwood, T: +44 (0)1780 722909 or E: email@example.com.