ICM Learning Partnerships
Why apply for a Learning Partnership?
- A partnership with the ICM – the industry-recognised professional body in Credit Management.
- Supports your commitment to team personal development.
- Pathway to QICM and Centre of Excellence.
- Builds knowledge, skills, qualifications and status of team.
How do you qualify?
- You should have a team of less than 50 working in credit and demonstrate ongoing commitment to ICM qualifications and training.
- You should be able to demonstrate a minimum annual commitment of £2000 on ICM qualifications and training.
- Key members of staff in the credit department, including all managers and team leaders are registered as ICM members. (Registration grade should be appropriate to experience and qualifications of individuals).
- Significant proportion of staff are ICM qualified or studying towards ICM qualifications.
- Staff maintain continuing professional development (CPD) and submit records annually to ICM for certification.
- Minimum 2 year agreement.
Financial benefits on education services booked directly with the ICM
- SAVE £50 on membership registration fee.
- SAVE 7% on in-company training.
- SAVE 7% on open training.
- SAVE 7% on a virtual classroom.
- SAVE 7% on Learning Support Service.
- SAVE 7% on Consultancy Services
- Single payment, one renewal of membership fees.
To request an application form please contact Alison Wisden, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.