In-company programmes are the most cost-effective way to up-skill and motivate your team and are designed specifically to meet the needs of your team and your budget.
Delivered at your premises our expert trainers can scope, create and deliver courses which meet the specific requirements of your company.
- Courses fully supported with pre-course assessment, post-course action planning, evaluation, notes and slides and follow-up
- One-to-one call coaching or post training coaching sessions available
- Recommended programmes give the option to link training to ICM qualifications
- Expert trainers can tailor all our standard programmes or design a bespoke course for you
- Excellent feedback for our inspirational trainers
- Corporate membership arrangements for large departments with attractive discounts on training and bundles of services.
How to benefit most
- Link training to ICM professional qualifications to raise the status of training and raise knowledge and skills.
- Encourage your team to complete a pre-course assessment and set personal goals following training to encourage greater reflection and maximise benefits of training.
- Provide post training support and review progress with action points.
- Work with an educational specialist to maximise the benefits of training and show a return on investment.
- Sign up as an ICM Learning Partner or Corporate Member to stimulate cultural change and raise the status of the credit function.
- Encourage your team to complete CPD records and submit them to ICM for certification.
To find out more contact Julie Dalton, In-Company Training Adviser, E: email@example.com T: +44 (0)1780 722907