In-company programmes are the most cost-effective way to up-skill and motivate your credit management team. Last year the Institute ran over 130 in-company training days worldwide. Choose from any of the programmes listed.
- Expert trainers can tailor all our standard programmes or design a bespoke course for you.
- Excellent feedback for our inspirational trainers.
- Courses fully supported with pre-course assessment, post-course action planning, course evaluation, course notes and slides and follow-up six weeks later.
- One-to-one call coaching or post training coaching sessions available.
- Recommended programmes give the option to link training to ICM skills awards.
- Corporate membership arrangements for large departments with attractive discounts on training and bundles of services.
How to benefit most
- Link training to ICM professional qualifications to raise the status of training and raise knowledge and skills.
- Encourage your team to complete a pre-course assessment and set personal goals following training to encourage greater reflection and maximise benefits of training.
- Provide post training support and review progress with action points.
- Work with an educational specialist to maximise the benefits of training and show a return on investment.
- Sign up as an ICM Learning Partner or Corporate Member to stimulate cultural change and raise the status of the credit function.
- Encourage your team to complete CPD records and submit them to ICM for certification.
To find out more contact Julie Dalton, In-Company Training Adviser Email email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)1780 722907