Being an ICM Member means being part of a community dedicated to giving power to your personal development, giving recognition for your commitment and providing expert services and information whether you are a new recruit or the most seasoned Fellow.
By belonging to the second largest professional credit management organisation in the World, which maintains high standards across the credit profession, and is a centre of expertise for all credit related matters, you will:
- receive the ICM's industry leading magazine CreditManagement, every month.
- be kept up to date in other ways, by email briefings and mailings, and you have access to an invaluable Discussion Forum and Credit Management Helpline.
- have access to all ICM services, usually at preferential or highly competitive rates.
- be able to gain Ofqual accredited qualifications that raise knowledge and skills and rewards achievement.
- have access to a growing number of third party member benefits, for example reduced fees for membership of other bodies, discounts on credit-related products, and much more. Click here for details.
- you demonstrate to your employers and colleagues your own professional standing, and your commitment to personal development.
- become part of an influential body, with the opportunity to add your voice to the views of the ICM.
- link to a wide network of credit professionals and you have access to local branch activities, regional roadshows, and topical events.